Select State to search Bharat Gas Connection
Procedure To Get Gas Subsidy Through Aadhar Card
Now, the Indian government has launched a very ambitious scheme to provide gas subsidy directly to consumer’s bank account. As everyone knows, in previous system, government provided gas subsidy on buying gas. Now, after analyzing the drawbacks of previous system, the government of India has decided to transfer subsidy amount or money direct to consumer’s bank account. However, presently this scheme has been launched in total 51 Indian districts as a trial. Hence, if you want to known about how to get bharat gas subsidy then you need to follow stated below important points.
- First, you should have a valid Aadhar card. In case, you do not have an Aadhar card then you need to first get it.
- Once, you get your Aadhar card, you need to visit the official web portal of your gas company.
- Now, download an online application form for getting gas subsidy.
- Fill the downloaded form with required information such as consumer’s name, address, gas connection number or consumer number, details of your bank account and Aadhar card details.
- Having filled application form carefully, you need to submit it either online or by visiting your gas distributer agency.
- Within a given span of time, your bank account or Aadhar card will be connected with your gas connection. Hence, your gas subsidy amount will be directly credited to your given bank account. So it is the easiest process on how to get bharat gas subsidy.
How To Track Or Check Bharat Gas Subsidy Status
If you want to check or track your bharat gas subsidy status then you need to go through stated below important guidelines.
- First, visit the official web portal of bharat gas and find out the search bar.
- You can either select quick search or search option.
- Now, get webpage of subsidy.
- Here, you need to select your city or district and find out your distributer or agency name.
- Once, you will get your agency name, you need to find out all the consumers’ name under that particular gas agency.
- Once, you find your name, you need to find out the details about your subsidized or non-subsidized gas cylinders.
You can also check or track you bharat gas subsidy status by using another online facility. You need to go through stated below guideline.
- First, you need to visit the official web portal of your gas company.
- Now, here, you will get an option regarding user registration.
- Now, you need to create an ID on the official web portal.
- Remember, for creating an Id on the official website, you need to provide your personal details and your gas connection number or consumer number.
- Once, the required details will be filled properly, you account will be activated instantly.
- Now, you need to log in with your user name and password and check or track your bharat gas subsidy status.